Monday 19 September, 2011 - 15:00 PM EDT
Janet Jackson for Ovarian Cancer National Alliance – gunmetal bracelet
In 2008 Janet Jackson became Cartier's bracelet ambassadors.Since the Cartier bracelet was introduced more than 30 years ago, it has become one of the most coveted jewelry designs in the world and the ultimate symbol of love. Over the past two years, Cartier donated more than $2.24 million to sixteen global charities from the sales of its bracelet, and due to the enormous success, this year Cartier will celebrate with a new bracelet.
The company aims to exceed each year’s donations as a number of new music ambassadors join the endeavor. The Levecharity bracelet features interlooking miniature Levebracelets and was produced in 18K white gold and 18K rose gold; both bracelets are graced with the word Leve and set into a knotted silk cord available in various colors, with each cord designating support of a unique cause.
As a global supporter of the arts, Cartier chose music ambassadors to join the cause:
- Janet Jackson for Ovarian Cancer National Alliance – gunmetal bracelet
- Fergie for The Peapod Foundation – orange bracelet
- Good Charlotte for The Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation – deep jade green
- Eve for Women In Transition – peach bracelet
- Common for Common Ground Foundation – khaki bracelet
- Hilary Duff for Blessings in a Backpack – deep plum bracelet
- Emmy Rossum for Susan G. Komen for the Cure – pink bracelet
- Ashanti for Boys & Girls Clubs of America – royal blue bracelet
Check out Cartier Watches at Interwatches!
This post has 0 comments. Read or post comments.